The Key Information About Is Skrill Safe For New Users
Today, our dependence on technology has risen to unprecedented levels. Most of the (developed) world is moving towards a paperless economy. People no more have to a bank to deposit or withdraw money. Online payment services have opened up. These services are beneficial for people whose transactions are mostly local. What about online gamblers, sports bettors, traders, and people dealing with crypto currencies and so on, who deal with transactions across international borders? Skrill offers a solution to such people.
What does it offer?
Skrill is an application which enables international transactions. Once you create an account, you can send money to a bank account or digital wallet in any part of the world. The receiver need not have a Skrill account. You can choose the currency of the receiver, and the application will automatically calculate how much you need to pay in local money to fulfil the amount. Currency calculations happen in real-time! Also, Skrill offers highly competitive currency conversion rates.
Is safety a concern?
One always has to exercise caution in money matters; especially if it involves different currencies. Thus, it is natural for people to have security concerns about a platform like this one. Is Skrill safe
• Skrill is an authorized service and is regulated by central authorities in various first world countries.
• Skrill is a registered entity in all states of the United States. It also has a European e-Money License. Only firms that follow strict security measures can obtain the license.
• Every Skrill user has to go through a thorough verification process. Thus, each person the platform can start using the platform only after proving their legitimacy.
• Skrill has been in the business from 2001. That is almost two decades of experience!
• With 128-bit encryption and mandatory two-factor authentication for every log-in, their security system is firmly in place.
Thus, you can see that Skrill is an established organization that takes the safety of transactions seriously. If you are a gambler/bettor, your losses may arise from your gameplay, but rarely will it be due to the platform.